Some quick Occupy Wall Street links
- Joseph Stiglitz and Jeff Madrick stop by.
- David Graeber chats with Ezra Klein.
- Sarah Jaffe and the class implication of “know your history” and Mike Konczal, on Actions Become Beliefs, Participation and Class Bias in #OccupyWallStreet Debates
- Also Mike Konczal on The Young Are #OccupyingWallStreet Because They Have the Most to Lose
- And also Mike Konczal on Fifteen Definitions of Freedom from #OccupyWallStreet.
- ‘Occupy Wall Street’ gains institutional cheerleaders
- On the Occupy Wall Street ‘media blackout’
- In Solidarity With Occupy Wall Street, Transport Union Refuses To Bus Protesters Arrested By New York Police
- Saturday on the Brooklyn Bridge and Then on a Police Bus
- ‘We haven’t had a shortage of demands and solutions. We’ve had a shortage of mass movements.’
- “How to Occupy an Abstraction.”
- be realistic, demand the impossible