“I Will Drive For Myself”
- Hala Al-Dosari gives an overview.
- A translated announcement and explanation of the movement’s goals.
- An interview with activist Wajeha al-Huwaider.
- A storify of women’s tweets.
- Faisal Abbas suggests that:
…to many security officials the problem probably isn’t that Alsharif sat behind a wheel and drove; but it is the mere fact that she attempted to start a campaign. To these security officials, who advise and lobby accordingly, such acts must not be tolerated and a strong message should always be sent to anyone who might have the desire to do something similar one day.