- Wisconsin Protest set to Arcade Fire.
- Andy Kroll, “What’s Happening in Wisconsin Explained,” Mother Jones
- Mike Konczal, Wisconsin Draws the Line on Austerity Opportunism and Class War, Rortybomb
- Yves Smith, “Wisconsin Union Battle: A Convenient Distraction From the Real Culprit in State Budget Woes,” Naked Capitalism
- Editorial, Walker gins up “crisis” to reward cronies, Capitol Times (Madison)
- Abe Sauer, “Burning Down Wisconsin: The Hidden Budget Bill Item Even Worse Than Union Busting,” The Awl
- Reporting from on location, HarryBrighouse for Crooked Timber, here, here, here
- Miriam Haleh Davis, “From Cairo to Madison”, Jadaliyya
- Freddie DeBoer suggests that this would be an opportunity for libertarians to be other than hypocrites.
- Matt Taibbi’s “Why isn’t Wall Street in Jail”
- Gavin Mueller, “Adam Smith and Collective Bargaining,”Unfashionably Late
- Ben “Government Policies Dictate Income Distribution,”Chasing Fat Tails